Audiencetools Dashboard overview
When logging in to Audiencetools, you’ll be taken to your main dashboard. From here you can easily access the most important information for your account.
- Highest performing links – Gives you a list of your best performing tracking links
- Total Clicks for the past 14 days - How many clicks have you generated the last 14 days?
- Top performing campaigns for the past 14 days - See your most successful campaigns in the last 14 days
- Total subscribers - See how many subscribers your application forms has garnered
- Latest application stats - See how many patrons that’s submitted an application
- Social follows – An overview over your followers across your integrated social media accounts
On the left hand side of your main dashboard you have a drop down menu with different options.
- User Management, Organizations, Users, Roles, Permissions
- Campaign Builder - Build your marketing campaigns
- Events – Link your event page and your tracking links to monitor your results
- Tracking links – Create multiple tracking links for your promoters
- Presets – Create presets for tracking link
- Post Purchase Promote
- Integrations – Integrate your various social media accounts to your Audiencetools account
- Social Integration
- Applications – Create application forms for your events.
- Create Application, View Applications
- Minisites, Create Minisites, View Minisites